Simple, simple! It goes so well warm, with polenta! You lick your fingers!
- 8 chicken breasts (or mixed chicken legs and breast)
- soy sauce
- 7-8 cloves garlic
- 300 ml mashed tomatoes
- an onion
- a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar (you can also use regular vinegar ’you can put even more, depending on taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- a little basil and thyme
- green parsley
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken tinsel:
- Wash the cups and dry them with a clean napkin. Put 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce over them and mix.
- Heat the olive oil.
- When hot, dip the cups and leave them with the lid over the pan to lightly brown on all sides (a kind of frying / boiling: D)
- Heat a little olive oil in a heat-resistant saucepan and place the chopped onion, finely chopped garlic and bay leaves. Leave it for a few moments then pour the mashed tomatoes and a cup of water.
- Leave them for 10 minutes then add the chicken (also with oil), paprika, vinegar, sugar, a little basil and thyme, and put the dish in the oven over medium heat for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped green parsley and leave for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the dish with polenta.